We are a leading specialist in marine waste disposal and collect all types of MARPOL (Marine
Pollution) waste and operates 24 hours a day to accommodate tight deadlines. We possess a range of specialized equipment and vehicles to facilitate a wide range of services for the marine industry. We provide fully trained operators to work in limited access areas.
Our marine waste management operations provide safe, reliable, professional collection, recovery, recycling, treatment, storage and disposal services to some of the world’s largest Oil Exploration service companies, major shipping companies and ports. Services are tailored to the needs of our individual clients. Working to customer speciﬁed deadlines – and around limited access issues – we provide dependable, efficient waste collection solutions, 24 hours a day.
With over the years specialized experience in marine waste management, and bases in Port Harcourt, our services include:
- Solids Control operations
- 24-hour emergency response service
- Dedicated ﬂeet of vessels
- Motorized barges for waterside and large volume collections
- Drilling Waste
- Management (Water-based Mud dewatering and stabilization of recovered solids withcement as well as, Oil-based mud handling and treatment).
- In-house technical support
- Location site Reclamation
- Drilling location Site Cleaning and Aqueous and oil waste collection, treatment and disposal.
- Garbage waste and hazardous waste collection and disposal
- Bilge and tank cleaning services
- Tank cleaning and decontamination of cargo tanks
- Dry oil contaminated waste collection (e.g. absorbents, rags and booms)
- Treatment of sludge
- Thermal Desorption
- Drilling Waste Management Services
- Water Based- Mud Dewatering Operations
We are uniquely positioned and established to be a one-stop engineering service firm